Sunday 13 May 2012

The Key.

Hi people!

Yes I am still alive (nothing unfortunate has happened to me...yet). It's a big week for the 2013 graduate cohort. I have had to put my head down and cover my uni studies because 3 out of 5 working days this week I will be a busy bee. Yes I am being cryptic but I will definitely keep you guys in the know (later).

Don't let your studies slide. This is what keeps me focused during study time, hope it does the same for you.


"Getting that graduate job offer is simply your opportunity to opening a door. Your degree is the key. You definitely want to be in possession of that key when the time comes."   

-PipesCanDream


Now you are probably thinking, he didn't just quote himself? Yes I did. It just happened.

What you going to do about it?

Let's fight. (haha)

Seriously take that onboard when you approach this week. And as usual make sure to share it around, bookmark, subscribe to the feed if y'all feelin' it.

Always Remember,
PipesCanDream

No comments:

Post a Comment