Sunday 20 May 2012

I'm Still Here!

Hi y'all,

It has been a while! I have been a very busy studying bee. To everyone who has received offers already, congratulations! The graduate season is winding down. For those who need a pick me up, check out this post. I really hope it helps you out, keep on moving forward and never look back. Though you are the master of your own destiny, fate guides the impact of your actions. If it was meant to be, it will be! 

That said, I am happy to say I have secured a graduate position for next year! Through endless rejection, my personal brand has aligned with a company. And it was a company with whom I thought I was out of the running. A very pleasant surprise.

Want to know the company? It's a pretty impressive global marketing powerhouse with many brands. I am very excited of the prospect of proving my worth in the company and showcasing my 'career zoomer' attributes.

Due to the fact that I have a less than impressive readership of my blog (sob), I will not disclose the company (hahaha).

So help a homie out and share my blog around, I promise I will keep the post count ticking! I have a few other processes still happening so it won't be the last you hear of me.

And I don't want it to be the last I hear of you. So stick around and let's find our Mecca together. My crazy thoughts will always be here for you.

Always Remember,
PipesCanDream

No comments:

Post a Comment